Owner Occupied Loans
Meet the Financing Needs on Your Primary Residence
Owner Occupied Private Loans
Homeowners who do not qualify for FHA, Fannie Mae, or Freddie Mac programs may want to consider owner-occupied private money loans as another financing alternative. From 12-month bridge loans to acquire a property or long-term financing, First Capital Trust Deeds has your owner-occupied mortgage needs covered.
- 12-month, 5, 7, and 30-year terms
- Rates starting in the mid-4.00%
- Income qualified by W-2, 1099, P&L, business or personal bank statements
- Available in California, Oregon, and Washington
- Great programs for paying off previous hard money loans
Disclaimer: Information, rates, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. All loans subject to borrowers and underlying collateral meeting First Capital Trust Deeds’ and/or assigns then-current underwriting criteria. Other restrictions apply.