Owner Occupied Loans
Meet the Financing Needs on Your Primary Residence
Owner Occupied Hard Money Loans
Most commonly used by self-employed home buyers who cannot qualify for bank financing due to a 1-time loss on their income taxes or if they are selling a home their primary residence and the buyer's financing is delayed, owner occupied hard money loans allow you to close on your next property on-time.
- 11-month bridge , 20 & 30-year amortizing loans
- Rates starting at 9.99%
- Income verification required
(W-2, 1099, P&L, business or personal bank statements)
- Exit Strategy verified
- Available in California, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona, and Florida.
- ***Not Available in WASHINGTON state***
- Great program for self-employed real estate investors acquiring new primary residence with short-term bridge loan.
Disclaimer: Information, rates, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. All loans subject to borrowers and underlying collateral meeting First Capital Trust Deeds’ and/or assigns then-current underwriting criteria. Other restrictions apply.